This light and airy lounge, located on the first floor at the poolside, offers splendid views of the swimming pool and the tennis courts. A covered outside balcony overlooks the Club House, Front Lawn and Memorial Terrace.
This is the Club’s premier casual lounge, a great place to relax any time of day, a venue where sports people can meet, with multiple TV screens for live sports broadcasts.
- Food is served direct from the kitchen below with a special menu featuring selected grills and poolside favourites and a wide range of beers and wines.
- Showcasing live music and more, this makes a terrific venue for special theme nights at weekends.
Jubilee Bar is open
- 11:00am to midnight daily
- Drinks last orders 11:30pm
- Food last orders 10:00pm (with extensions agreed by Management in advance for advertised TV Sport)
Dress Code: casual no swimwear or soiled clothing
- Children are permitted to use the Jubilee Bar until 6pm, thereafter those under 12 years of age are not permitted. Children should not disturb other patrons using the Jubilee Bar. Management, at their discretion, may ask to leave the facility, those that do disturb other patrons. The Management decision is final.